Friday, May 2, 2014

A book out of my past


The book that I remember reading it's called "The Cat in the Hat", by Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss's real name is Theodore Geisel. The book was published in 1957. I remember because the book reminds me and my sister. When we were little we were ready to play outside, but it started to rain. We used to open the door and built boats out of paper. When we put them in the water they will always sink. My grandma took care of us when my parents were working; we used to live 3 doors down. We used to do whatever we wanted to, we could make a mess. But before my parents came home we used to clean like if nothing happened. It's basically the came as the book when the Cat shows up at the house of Sally and her brother one rainy day when their mother is away. In the process he and his companions, Thing One and Thing Two, wreck the house. The children and the fish become more and more alarmed until the Cat produces a machine that he uses to clean everything up. He then disappears just before the children's mother walks in.

2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete