Monday, May 12, 2014

tattoos

TATTOOS
Even though tattoos express a life-changing event, I believe they reveal a person’s freedom of expression. If you get a tattoo you will be judged for whatever reason. Some work jobs don’t allow tattoos. In the first picture it’s a male that got tattooed a heart with the name Lisa. But Lisa’s name is crossed out and tattooed the name Karen.  In my opinion they represent an event which was a turning point. The tattoo can remind them of what they went through and what they are today.  

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete